The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Softball & Daffodils

This has been a softball filled week. And it has been splendid.

A game with the women yesterday. VELF today. Section D and Tax Journal tomorrow. A total of five games in three days. Doing my reading for class isn't actually that important, right?

Plus I'm racking up the battle wounds. Got a line drive to my quad today. A spectacularly black bruise now marks my left leg. The pitching mound isn't far enough away for my slow reflexes. But, it's character building.

____________________________

The Daffodil Festival is this Saturday - I'll miss it again - for the umpteenth consecutive year. But it's always fabulous. County fairs at their finest. I hope that Gloucester still has some flowers in bloom. Most of the blooms here have passed their peak. But I did see a tulip this morning.....

_____________________________

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home