The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree....

At 7:45 this morning the dump truck came and emptied the garbage container outside the back of my apartment. In addition to taking my trash from the past week, it took a Christmas tree.

Yes. A Christmas tree.

When I took my trash out yesterday afternoon - there it was, in the dumpster. brown and dried - a frasier fur. 4 months old.

Granted I was doing some spring cleaning. But a Christmas tree? Wow. Talk about procrastination. Or maybe they just really love Christmas. A lot.

____________________________

to be continued...

1 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was my Christmas tree. It was in our backyard for birds to nest in during the snow. We actually got a nest for a little while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home