The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Abstracts

Over the past week, I'd started 3 different posts. But gave up on each of them. But here's a quick summary:

Post 1: I had the pleasure of writing 4 personal statements this weekend. Joy of joys. You'd think after writing upwards of 50 statements over the course of my life, I'd be able to reuse one once in awhile? Hasn't happened.

Post 2: Henry has taken over my couch. But he wooed the hearts of some people at the dog park today. Maybe he'll find a permanent home. He also got a bath today. Smells much better.

Post 3: My apartment was turned into Willy Wonka's Factory this weekend (minus the chocolate). Cathy's bridal shower was Saturday - There were lots of wedding cake shaped cookies and some cheesecake too.

______________________

I had my first visitor from Kuwait today :)

______________________

thoroughly cleaning my apartment this afternoon. Pulling out that Swiffer Hugh gave me for my b-day... It needs it, but I secretly know I'm also procrastinating on my seminar reading.

______________________

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home