The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Monday, March 12, 2007

weekend entertainment

So I haven't been so good at posting recently. I'll blame it on Geoff. He's been down here since Friday and will leave at some point this afternoon. He doesn't believe in blogging - so he hasn't really allowed me much time to post. But this also means that he'll never read this. Oh the things I could say.... But in his defense, we've been quite busy ski-boarding (I skied; he snowboarded --- this is the hybrid word we coined), visiting Transient Crafters (:)), partying, sightseeing (we even popped into the Bayly), and of course enjoying some fine food (from Mono Loco, to Bodo's (with dad, who was in town, and the bro) --- and cake. yum. lemon bundt cake. Though Geoff never tried it. I savored it :)) Good weekend.

___________________

Have a fairly full week in front of me. All those things I said I was going to get done over break? Yeah. Didn't happen. No biggie.

___________________

off to class...

___________________

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home