The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Friday, May 19, 2006

Universal Coverage?

I got the bill today for my bone scan. $729.50 I'm really luck to have insurance. Can't really complain about the $25 co-pay. Whatever company decided to insure me made a big mistake. at least I'm getting my monies worth :)

___________________________________

I'm packing. The pictures are off my wall. The books are off the shelf. Trying to fit everything into the coat closet so that A (my subletter) doesn't have to live with my stuff everywhere (though I still have a full bed, a dresser, and a desk in the room... oops.)

__________________________________

trying to see every one before I leave is getting hard. And I'm feeling crazed. Tomorrow's to-do (I thrive on lists):

1. pick up my new digital camera
2. Micah Cooks
3. the Greek Festival
4. make a white-chocolate cheesecake (gift for friend...)
5. Nats game (woot)!
6. Meet A for dinner
7. Figure out how many of these boxes I need
8. go on a non-run

So there's really no "work" on my list. Just feeling busy. But I planned it this way. Trying to get as much in as possible.

__________________________________

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home