The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Life Takes [a] Visa

My passport and Russian visa arrived yesterday. I got home, took off my shoes and made dinner before I noticed the white FedEx envelope that had been "hiding" on the floor. (Our apartment building delivers packages inside the apartment - often on the floor behind the door) My passport! Erin's like, "yeah, I thought that's probably what it was..." I had been home an hour and hadn't noticed it. It looks correct and in order.

But I still haven't gotten my ISIC card yet. or Russian currency. oops. I'm running out of time.

____________________

There's a 10K in DC this summer called "Lawyers Have Heart" - a fundraiser for the AHA. Too bad I'll be in Russia (and have a few stress fractures :)). Though another Arizona participant was asking about the White Nights marathon/10K in St. Petersburg at the end of June. We're both wishing there was a half marathon - but will probably do the 10K just for kicks. If I'm healed of course.

____________________

Looking forward to a bike ride after work.

____________________

I also have some beets at home I need to eat. Any preparation suggestions? Been eating them with cottage cheese and olive oil recently, but getting tired of that.

_____________________

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home