The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Monday, May 15, 2006

The West Wing

Since the closing credits of last night's series finale, I have been neurotically checking the NY Times for a story about the end of the West Wing. They've published stories about the show before, and I figured they would here too... But it doesn't look like the finale's going to make headlines. If they're not going to give me any new shows, they can at least give me a new article. Can't they?

_______________________

Looking forward to Sorkin's Studio 60 in the fall. Don't know if it can be as good, but you gotta trust Sorkin.

_______________________

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home