The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Friday, May 12, 2006

Cracking the GRE

I'm happy to report that our apartment now has bread :)


GRE practice question:

hotdogs:mustard :: bread: ?

A. cheese
B. BBQ
C. peanut butter
D. butter







Answer: C. EXPLANATION The proper "bridge" in this question is ______ are God's way of getting ________ into the body. Hotdogs are God's way of getting mustard into the body. A, B, and D clearly do not fit the pattern. C is perfect. Bread is God's way of getting peanut butter into the body.


For the past few days I've been managing to satisfy my peanut butter needs by getting a bagel w/ PB at work for breakfast or lunch. But now I've got access to the sweet nectar at home too :) My world is complete.

_______________________

Leaving work early today to meet mom for an early Mother's Day dinner. Somehow I convinced her to stay in DC for dinner. Funny how these things work.

_______________________

to be continued...

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger i said...

SPB!! (Yanno,,, I think I might actually even remember what the "P" stands for. Besides "piano," that is. =b) Hey, Gal! I found your blog via facebook, and the GRE bit was totally empathy-inducing. How are you these days? I'm @ Hopkins for grad school now. :) Send me an IM or email or somesuchdigitalcommunicable, and hopefully we can catch up! :)
-issel :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home