The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Singin' in the Rain

I rode my bike to work today thinking that it was going to be beautiful outside, just as yesterday - but as soon as I pulled out of the garage, I saw the rain. oh well. I should read the weather reports more often. I got to work on time - but a tad wet. Worth the ride though.

____________________________

Paid for Russia yesterday. Still need to get the ISIC card/rubles. Where's my follow through?

____________________________

Retook Myers-Briggs for kicks.... When I took the index in HS, I came out as an ESTJ - though now I'm an INTJ. Somehow that doesn't surprise me very much. I was always on the borderline. I wonder if how frequently people "switch" and how late in life it is possible to switch.

____________________________

Just voted for Olsson's for best bookstore, the Shakespeare Theater for the best place to see theater, Zatyinya for best Vegetarian, Breadline for best Bakery, and Chinatown Express for best Cheap Eats. You should too.

____________________________

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home