The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Friday, April 13, 2007

suicide

Lawyer Jumps to Death From Empire State Building. 30 years old.

I thought about writing how big firms suck. But that would be racing to conclusions about this guy's life.

I thought about writing how lawyers are more prone to commit suicide/become alcoholics. But that just seems so obvious.

I thought about writing how I hope not to be in a position like that and how I would try to be smarter/more composed/resourceful. But that screams superiority.

But it sucks. I'll leave intelligent commentary to Fletcher Reede or TJ.

_________________________________

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home