The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

In the beginning....

I created a running blog. It was going really well until someone decided that I ought to be given two stress fractures in my femurs. That blog returned to the void from which it came. But, in the process, I got used to writing daily in a semi-public forum. And so I figured, why not continue?

And so, I called blogspot, and it brought forth this site. And I saw that it was good.

And so here we are.

Contents to include (but not limited to): musings about my upcoming trip to Russia (25 days to lift-off), musings while in Russia, and my love of Peanut Butter (in all it's forms) Special requests will also be honored.

Contents will not include: politics (I've lived in DC for the past year - enough already), any references to people who honk when stuck in traffic (see above), and mentions of chocolate (except white chocolate, the food of the gods).

And now if I can only figure out how to edit my profile....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home