The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Sunday, February 25, 2007

A Quick Prayer

Dear God,

Yesterday was a beautiful day. The sun was out; there wasn't a cloud in sight. CB and I walked around the lawn and the rotunda with out any coats on. We marveled at the opportunity to do so. Then I woke up today to see almond-sized snow flakes falling from the sky. They've covered everything in a soft layer of white. The snow is perfect for snowman making - and, I might, after I finish studying for my midterm --- (which if you've got any say in it, can you make it easy? :)), go outside to build a snowman in front of the law school.

But God, I kind of wanted to remind you that seasons generally change gradually. In the past, you've grouped all the snow together, then after that was over, spring time came. I mean changing it up a bit is fine - it must get really boring doing the same thing year after year. But, I just want to make sure that the flowers have enough time to adapt and the like. Plus, we humans are a little confused by all of this.

Everything else is going well though. Thanks :)

Love,
Sarah PB&J

______________________

update - 10:08 PM: I think God reads my blog. About two hours after I posted this, the snow turned to rain. And it got a tad warmer. Fancy that.

to be continued....

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger laura said...

it's called virginia. get used to it. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home