The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Reviving the Blog

So ---- After a six month hiatus, I'm going to resuscitate this thing. Since the semester started back up again, I've been inspired to write several times. I have no idea what I wanted to write about, only that I thought, "If I was still keeping my blog, I'd write about this..."

And last night, I wrote an e-mail, in classic Sarah blog style - that more appropriately would have been posted here. (see infra)

so here goes.

to be continued....

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And perhaps Sarah might share that it was her ancient parents who suggested that the email we were copied in on was classic blogesque in style and are hence the inspiration for this resurrection (double entendre intended).
~Sarah's Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home