The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Lawyers do good? work

So Uncle David sent me a Mardi Gras tattoo. It's shiny and sparkely. I smiled. It also made me think of my tattoo wearing friend (Bryn - we'll have to coordinate Mardi Gras tattoos ....).

I turn the package over to read the back side. They offer three warnings, one of which is:

"It is recommended [that you] do not apply jeweled tattoo onto the eyeball."

SERIOUSLY? The eyeball? Only if there were no brain behind the eyeball would someone ever attempt that. Crazy warnings like this one have to be the work of a lawyer.

I can't wait until I'm qualified to write such insightful things...

_______________

to be continued.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home