The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Oh Barristers'

So I tried to come up with a Barristers' themed "Oh Christmas Tree" in honor of last evening (Just imagine, "Oh Barristers', oh Barristers''...") But I couldn't get any further than that. So I abandoned my poetic pursuits and decided to go for prose instead.

In brief:

Who: law school peeps
What: Law School Prom (aka Barristers' Ball)
When: last night
Where: Omni Hotel (no surprise there... looked kind of like PILA)
Why: reasons varied from "open bar" to "the chance to rewear my hs prom dress/bridesmaid dress/go shopping for a new dress" to "my wife's making me" to "the need to see and be seen"

Photos:



Pretty women in pretty dresses...


SPB&J and CN. Note lighted snowflakes.


AEK and SWC...


SW and John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home