The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Man-Bag

Ok - So a quick internet search reveals that these Man - Bags are all the rage, but I just started noticing them in Moscow - and just about keeled over in laughter.

Trying to pass itself off as a briefcase, it's about 8 inches long, 6 high and 4 wide - leather - usually brown and a shaped like a mini-law school graduation present. Good for holding wallets, metro passes, and you lunch, maybe.

I'm trying to discretely take a picture of these man bags. But in the mean time, I'm enjoying Russian men's self-confidence. It'll be a long time, I feel, before these bags are as popular in the States as they are here...

___________________________

In other news, I've mentally checked out, met with R. Marc, and hung out with kids from GWU doing the trans-Siberian railroad (they didn't know you, MB) at a vegetarian cafe (Troistky Most trumped it though...)
___________________________

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home