The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Friday, July 28, 2006

Listmania - Part II

Things I wish I'd brought:

1. A few small gifts from the States for the random people I've met (This was suggested in the packing list - but I didn't really "understand" and thought, "that's weird... I'm not going to do that... Though I did want to give the people I met on my overnight train a magnet - or something similar - and didn't have anything.)
2. Hairbrush (when I left, my hair was karotinki-karotinki (short-short) and now it's not quite short. Had to buy one)
3. Purse with zipper. (nothing's been taken from my bag on the METRO, but I've wasted a lot of energy making sure.)
4. Blank CDs for burning pictures
5. A Russian grammar book (I thought we'd be given one here. and Didn't want to lug one I wasn't going to use)

______________________________

Went to the circus last night. I know what Russia does with all of their gymnasts post Olympics...

______________________________

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home