The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Friday, August 31, 2007

No, I'm not dead.

Jessica came to C'ville yesterday for a 24hr. visit while she's on vacation from her new job in Russia. It was great to see her. We shared sat simultaneously entranced and befuddled Russia, Russians, and all things Russian. Oh for some good reminiscing...

Week 1/2 of classes are over (we only started Wednesday, so I can't quite say week 1). Classes are fun, but I don't think I'll ever go to them (a sign that interviews went well). I can't wait for next Tuesday - a round trip plane flight, two firms, 8 interviews, a lunch, and one skipped class between the hours of 6am and 10pm. It should be a fun day.

And finally, I heard from Henry's forever home. He's doing much better. He gives kisses and even whines and barks when their son's hamster is around. Jealous of a younger sibling, eh?

Other than that, not much going on - back to the daily grind.

_______________________

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home