The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Sunday, May 20, 2007

News from the Adventure

I'm approaching the half way point of my East Coast Adventure and wanted to give my loyal readers an update.

1. In Orlando, I met Yoko. And now, I'm a little bit closer to dying.




2. In Melbourne I turned in my Federalism paper and officially completed my 1L year. I also learned that washcloths aren't really all that bad. Especially if you're trying to removed thick layers of sunscreen. Additionally, I spent some quality time with my Aunt and Uncle - cousins too.... (Picture also illustrative of sunscreen difficulties)




4. In West Palm Beach, Gwen and I met up on the street with all the hookers and drug dealers. Jeremy and Vanessa also got married.



6. At the West Palm Airport, I learned that departure times can change and that Orbitz has no obligation to inform you if it does.

7. In Newark Gwen and I arrived sleepily in the greatest state in the country (with props to Dave and Prof. Schragger) and drove to Morristown where we crashed in our hotel room.

8. At the Summerfield Suites, I learned that hotel rooms in NJ have conference tables and Aeron Chairs.



Expect additional updates as the adventure goes on.

____________________________________

to be continued...

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger kentuckienne said...

You swam with dolphins! I am SO JEALOUS. What are you doing this summer, m'dear?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home