The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Monday, August 20, 2007

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

I have an announcement to make!

Brace yourselves - your world is about to shatter. My parents are voting for a Democrat in November! And, what's more - they're hosting a cocktail party at the house to woo more votes. They've never done that for a Republican before. I think they must be quite smitten.

For more information about this ground breaking candidate, (whose name happens to be Ralph Northam) click here.

Combine this with my father's recent purchase of a Prius and I'm in heaven. But for the record, I almost don't recognize my family!

________________________

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home