The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Going back to Kindergarten

I've been struggling all morning with the "Dormant" Commerce Clause in preparation for my Con Law exam Friday. I was staring at the page for what seemed like an eternity. My inner voice was screaming (I'm in a no-talking study room, so I couldn't actually scream), "Why cant I make sense of this?" Then I realized my book was upside down.

It's been a long week.

___________________________________

to be continued...

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger ◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting.
Bye bye

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Fletcher Reede said...

My advice? Bail on the quiet study room. No reason you shouldn't be able to scream if you have to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home