The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Top 8 Unexpected Downsides...

...from call back interviews

8. not having time to post to the blog/go to yoga

7. blisters on 20% of my feet

6. large dry-cleaning bill

5. being stuck in the Pittsburgh airport for 6 hours (see Unexpected Benefits #2)

4. always behind on schoolwork

3. spending 50% of my mental capacity remembering what city I'm in and what firm I'm interviewing with at the moment

2. figuring out what to order during a lunch interview that's vegetarian and doesn't involve cherry tomatoes or pasta *think spillage

1. wearing the same black suit for days on end

___________________________

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home