The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Journal Tryout: Day 1

The confidentiality requirement for the journal tryout is fairly steep. "You should not even comment that the Tryout is "hard," "stupid," "time-consuming," "fun," etc." (p. 3). To avoid an honor code violation, I'll refrain from making any such statements.

Instead, here are some entirely unrelated statistics about the first 24 hours:

2 - times I've brushed my teeth
1 - bowl of cereal (with milk)
2 - liters of water (including 4 mugs of hot tea)
21 - Post-it flags (I can't tell you what they're marking)
1 - borrowed highlighter (I can't tell you want I highlighted)
1 - spot at a table in the Caplin Reading Room and
1 - ridiculous dream about Scalia, Honey I Shrunk the Kids, and tri-cycles.

________________________________

to be continued....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home