The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Friday, November 09, 2007

Apartment Searching

SarahPB&J and MT are walking through Philly and are haphazardly scoping out places to live.

SarahPB&J: See I couldn't live on this street. I wouldn't feel safe.
MT: Sarah, look, there's a Porsche. (points to brand new blue Porsche parked in front of row house)

*both break out in laughter*

I think I've settled on a high-rise. Damn that burglar.

______________________

to be continued...

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger joooony said...

philly! wait what are you doing in philly! don't live near me... apparently my subletter got mugged in front of my apartment :( anywho. i will unfortunately be back state-side whilst you are in paris, but have fuuuuun!!! enjoy those pastries and escargots (maybe not together :P) we must catch up sometime when we are actually on the same continent. and especially if you are going to philly! it holds a font place in my heart <3 <3 cheers, sarahpb&j!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home