The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Out Vacuum Goddess

There's a mysterious Vacuum Goddess in SPB&J's apartment.

My little apartment-sized vacuum has seen better days. At this point, I never even bother to take it out of the closet. Instead I typically borrow the Guy's.

In the past week or so, I had commented a few times about how much I really wanted to vacuum the apartment. But, ultimately, I was too lazy to do it.

Both the roommate and I were away this weekend. Although I haven't been back to the apartment to confirm this, apparently, a Vacuum Goddess visited while we were away. The place has been vacuumed!

There are are only a few people (other than the roommate and me) with keys to the apartment. As far as I know, none of them vacuumed my place...

I could be a little creeped out by this whole thing, but in fact, I'm quite excited.

Thank you Vacuum Goddess! You are well loved by Sarah PB&J and her roommate
_________________

to be continued....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home