The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Sarah PB & J's Birthday 2008!

Dear all Loved Ones:

What follows is a shameless plug.

My birthday is today, Jan 8th. I would like to enlist each of you (who are local) to help me celebrate.

Please join me tonight 8:30pm at my apartment for games (scrabble, rummikub, SET and any others that you bring), dessert and drinks (of both the alcoholic and non alcoholic type).

Who: you and any SOs/roommates/friends
What: celebration and merriment
When: Tuesday 8:30
Where: my place (cal or e-mail if you need directions)
Why: getting older is scary and Sarah doesn't want to do it by herself.

____________________

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home