The Life of Sarah PB&J

Musings on my life post grad school and peanut butter... (NB: the archives also contain musings on Russia, law school, and still more peanut butter)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Marathons for All!? and A List

Two friends of mine completed marathons today! Sonja did a 26.6 miler in San Francisco. Chris did a 26.6-er in Columbus. You guys rock.

_________________

After the failed attempt of 2006, I keep contemplating trying again. (In fact, Sonja and I discussed briefly doing today's Women's marathon together.) But anytime I start running any distance over 2 miles, my femurs yell at me.

At this point, nearly 2.5 years after the fractures, I start wondering if I'll ever be able to check that item off my "list to do before I die."

__________________

But, I'm getting quite close to one goal: filling a passport (completely) with stamps and visas. I recently learned that my ABA gig will be sending me to Madrid and Lisbon in May. It means I'll miss graduation, but, I'll be 3 stamps closer to a full passport. Who could turn down that opportunity?

__________________

I need to put some new items on my list. Any suggestions?

__________________

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home